We are an 8(a) Small Business Built to Grow Your Business.
Osage, LLC is an 8(a) designated, HUBZone-certified, tribally owned business, and a proud part of the federally recognized Osage Nation.
Through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program, we can offer your IT and construction projects time-saving and cost-effective benefits that non-tribal partners cannot. We can also deliver a commitment to customer service and a proven history of success that is second to none.
Why hiring a tribally-owned 8(a) business is a smart decision:
- Cost-Effective: Eliminate costly market research, acquisition strategies, solicitation, proposal review and contractor selection.
- Fast: Put us to work faster. We’re exempt from the competitive, time-consuming $4 million sole-source contracting limit placed on most 8(a) certified businesses.
- Simple: Get awards that cannot be protested (13CFR §124.517(a)), so we can start on your contracted services sooner.
- Compliant: Meet regulatory requirements that require a percentage of your vendors be minority enterprises.
Why hiring Osage, LLC is the best decision:
- Experience: We have proven performance on federal and commercial contracts in both construction and IT.
- Expertise: Our knowledgeable team has experience working for federal agencies and contractors.
- Resources: We have the infrastructure and capabilities to handle the ambitious requirements of federal contracts.
- Certified: We are an 8(a)-designated and HUBZone-certified organization, qualifying us for the federal marketplace.
Get sole-source contracting above the $4M threshold (13CFR §124.506(b)).
Get sole-source contracting up to $100M without justification and authorization (13CFR §124.506(b)(5))
DOD prime contractor: Get a 5% cash contract rebate under the Native American Incentives Act (U.S.C.1544 FAR Clause 52.226-1)
Indian Incentive Program
Get up to 5% of our fee paid back to you by the federal government after work is completed through the Indian Incentive Program (25 U.S.C. §1544).
The Buy Indian Act
Get preference from the federal government by hiring Native American employees and/or purchasing products, supplies and services from eligible Indian Economic Enterprises (IEE) such as Osage LLC. through The Buy Indian Act (25 U.S.C. §47).